Current Fotd

by - 3/07/2015



I've never done a current fotd post before on my blog, so i thought i'd try something new. This fotd post is a collab with the ever so gorgeous Gabriella! Her blog is amazing and she is a true inspiration to me, so go check it out and leave her a lovely comment http://gabriellalovesxo.blogspot.co.uk/ 

My Current Daily Products:
Rimmel London - Match Perfection Foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
NYC BB Cream
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer 
W7 In the Buff, Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Pallette
Miss Sporty Studio Lash Mascara
Rimmel London Colour Rush Lip Crayon- In the shade: 'not an illusion'

My everyday makeup routine is usually based around these products, the steps i follow are below:

First i apply a thin layer of 'NYC BB Cream' focusing mostly on my forehead and T Zone.
Then i apply my 'Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation' all over my face, making sure its completley blended down my neck and around my hairline.
I set this with my 'Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder' focusing on my T Zone and chin.
I like to add some colour to my face using the 'Rimmel London Natural Bronzer' where i will either contour a little of just add some of the powder around my face.
I then take my 'W7 In the buff' eyeshadow palette and take the 2 lightest shades and apply to my eyelid as a base, i then take one of the browns or golds to add into the crease of my eye and blend out.
I like to finish my eyes using 'Miss Sporty mascara' in black and apply a few coats on both my upper and lower lashes.
To finish the look i like to add a coat of my favourite lipstick/crayon, the 'Rimmel London Lip Crayon in not an illusion' this gives off a lovely pink/coral shade and can be made darker by applying more.




Louise♥

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. I have heard a lot of good things about the NYC BB Cream! really want to try it! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, I definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  2. I love the Rimmel Match Perfection, I use it basically everyday. I love the coverage it gives and the effect it has on the skin.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I've been using it for a few years now and I love it so much!

      Delete
  3. I've never done a FOTD post on my blog but I'm thinking of doing one after reading yours and Gabriellas posts. The Rimmel foundation seems to be a HG for everyone, I might test it out soon x
    Dalal :), monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning :) I love the W7 In The Buff pallette, and obviously the Stay Matte powder. I think it's a universal favourite!
    Loved this post x

    Karis,
    karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much lovely! Yeah I love the stay matte powder, it's a lifesaver sometimes haha!x

      Delete
  5. I've heard so much about Rimmel's lip crayons! Defintely need to go out and buy one, just can't decide which shade, which one's your favourite?

    www.ninitheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great post! We've nominated you for the versatile blogger award up on our blog, check it out!
    FitFatFashionistas
    http://fitfatfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh! I've only just seen this! Thankyou so much, I'm going to write the post tomorrow, so look out for it:) thankyou again my loves xx

      Louise xx

      Delete