WHAT I GOT FOR MY 18TH BIRTHDAY!

by - 5/06/2016



Hello everyone! Today's blog post is going to be my 'What I got for my 18th Birthday'. So my birthday was on Tuesday 3rd May and I officially became an adult (scary much!). I wasn't expecting anything for my birthday other than the jewellery which I chose myself a few weeks before. However, my parents surprised me with some more goodies. I just want to put a disclaimer out there, that i am in no way bragging or boasting, this post has been highly requested, so i'm doing it for you. 

Firstly, like i said previously, the jewellery part of my presents I did actually know I was getting it as my grandma and mum took me shopping so i could chose what i wanted. I received the necklace from my grandma and the ring from my mum. (I have include some photos below of the actual jewellery). I am very grateful for these pieces as i know they were rather expensive.



The next present I received was a pandora voucher from my little brother, this was really sweet of him because he never normally gets people presents because he's young and doesn't earn any money. I was extremely surprised and i will be using it on a charm for my bracelet.

I also received the Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay from my big sister, which i was again no way expecting as i was surprised she knew i wanted one. Thank you Bex for getting me this and i will be using it religiously over the upcoming months. (ps this is my first ever 'high end' makeup, which is super exciting).

My mum also got me some of the novelty's that we receive every year, which included a big badge to wear out;) and a keyring and champagne glass with '18' on it, which is really sweet and will be one of those things i treasure.

The last present I received, was the most unexpected and amazing thing ever! My dad surprised me with the new Macbook 12" in Rose Gold. This was unbelievable when i opened it because my dad used to always tell me he couldn't afford a Macbook because they are overpriced. For him to get me the NEW one that has just come out is amazing and i absolutely love it! THANK YOU DAD XX

That is everything i received, it isn't much but to me it is perfect. As we get older the presents get smaller and less and that is completely understandable. Thank you to all my family for everything you got me, i am ever so grateful!

Louise xxx


You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Lovely post! The naked palettes are stunning and your so lucky to have received the new Mac book! Happy 18th!xx

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much Amy!xxx

    Louise xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and Happy late birthday! Love the jewellery and the rose gold macbook is gorgeous :)
    Www.kateejessicayoung.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Kate! I am in love with the rose gold MacBook, rose gold is my fave! And the jewellery is beautiful too! Thankyou for taking the time to read and leave a comment:)

      Louise xxx

      Delete