Where's good to eat? | Southampton edition

by - 8/04/2018

Hello again!

Today's post is something quite different from my usual posts and i have never done anything like this before on my blog, which is super exciting but also super nerve-racking!! Today's post is a collaboration with the beautiful Estelle, who i met on instagram a couple of years ago, and shared a love of pretty much everything, we are so so similar which is appropriate for this collaboration. You can find Estelle on instagram with the handle @velvetteddyblogs and also you can read her post by clicking here! - make sure to leave a nice comment & let her know you've come from my blog too!

* not my photo. full credit to the rightful owner.
Well, first things first i should probably introduce what this post is about. When Estelle approached me about collabing, she mentioned the idea of something food related, which if you know me is right up my street! We decided to each do a post on a place to eat from our local areas.

Choosing 1 place to eat was so so difficult because i am such a huge lunch bunny and love to eat out in all different places with my friends, but on thursday i adventured into Southampton with my uni friends and stumbled across this place called Cosmo. Basically, it's an all you can eat buffet which if those 5 little words don't bring you in then i don't know what will.


Food
Cosmo as mentioned, is an all you can eat buffet and therefore, the food selection and choice is huge! There is everything from Asian to Chinese, French, Indian, English, Italian and so so much more! All the food is set out into different sections labelled by their country or 'genre'. You can grab a plate and make your way round each section or simply start at one, eat and return for more! The quality of the food itself was way better than i thought it would be. I was slightly cautious knowing its a buffet, the assumption that the food would be sub par due to the fact the restaurant is catering for large quantities. But boy was i wrong, the food was restaurant quality, piping hot and full of seasoning.

There buffet also includes a desert section, which things such as cheesecake, cakes, donuts, ice-cream, fruit, sweeties and so much more!

* not my photo. full credit to the rightful owner.
* not my photo. full credit to the rightful owner.
Cost
Cost wise, you'll love this! especially if you're a student on a budget like me. For the buffet it cost only £8.99! For you to eat as much as you want, endless amounts, how amazing?!

Drinks cost £3 for a bottomless glass, which means like the buffet you can refill until your heart is content!

Now, if i don't say so myself that's a pretty good, cheap meal out with friends and family.


It's safe to say, I will 100% be returning to Cosmo very very soon! Ohh, and a bonus... if it's your birthday you can go to Cosmo and your meal will be FREE! Just make sure you take some ID to prove it is actually your birthday haha ;)

I hope you enjoyed this post, and i'll see you (or well talk to you) very soon!

Love From,
Lou X



You May Also Like

0 comments